Canandaigua VA Medical Center
VETERANS MENTAL HEALTH COUNCIL
Veterans are invited to participate in the Canandaigua VA Medical Center (VAMC) and Rochester VA Outpatient Clinic (ROPC) "Veterans Mental Health Council". The meeting will be held on July 9 at 2:00 p.m. connected via teleconference to both sites.
The Council will serve as an advisory group that provides feedback on VA mental health services. The program will also increase awareness and provides education about mental health.
ROPC – Room 231/237
Canandaigua – Building 4 Room 204
• Veterans who are participating or have participated in VA mental health services.
• Veterans participating in a CWT or IT program.
• Veterans’ family member or loved one.
• Veterans’ Service Agency staff.
• Community partner interested in VA mental health services
For more information, please contact Julie Borgen @ (585) 393-7942.
The Canandaigua VA Medical Center is located at 400 Fort Hill Avenue Canandaigua, NY.
The Rochester VA Outpatient Clinic is located at 465 Westfall Road, Rochester, NY 14620.
Check the Canandaigua VA Medical Center News Room @ http://www.canandaigua.va.gov/news/index.asp for more upcoming events.
Visit the Canandaigua VA Facebook Page @ http://www.facebook.com/VACanandaigua