Canandaigua VA Medical Center
Health Fitness Center
LIFETIME GYM MEMBERSHIP*
DUES PRE-PAID BY YOUR SERVICE!!
Canandaigua VA Medical Center & Rochester VA Outpatient Clinic (ROPC)
There is no better time than now to take charge of your health. Regular exercise has been proven to prevent, treat, and/or reduce the severity of over two dozen physical and mental health conditions. Unlike many prescription drugs, when exercise is properly prescribed, there are virtually NO negative side effects! The benefits of exercise are known and numerous, and as a Veteran, you have already earned gym privileges here at the VA. So, what are you waiting for? Talk to your VA health provider today about a referral to our Health Fitness Center and take charge of your health.
• Cardiorespiratory (bikes, ellipticals, treadmills, rowers, etc.)
• Selectorized weights (leg press, chest press, lat pulldown, etc.)
• Free-weights (dumbbells, bumper plates, bars, squat racks, benches, etc.)
• Medicine balls
• Exercise balls
• Resistance bands
• And more!
Special attributes of our unique HFC:
• Highly educated, trained, and certified exercise professionals to help to you achieve your health and fitness goals.
• As a part of the VA Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation team, our Health Fitness staff will tailor exercise guidance to you and your medical fitness needs.
• Opportunities to work out in either a group setting or individually.
• Full spectrum of exercise equipment available for targeting cardio, strength and mobility improvements.
• Camaraderie with other vets. Great social atmosphere with your fellow comrades in arms!
Why wait? Ask your provider about the HFC today!
For additional info, please call:
Canandaigua Health Fitness Center
Rochester Health Fitness Center
(585) 463-2600 Ext. 32517
*Veteran must meet all inclusion criteria per VA and HFC policy
Visit our Facebook page for more information.