Rochester Community Based Outpatient Clinic
One way traffic on Westfall Road from South Clinton to East Henrietta will begin, Friday March 29, 2013. East bound traffic will be detoured on East Henrietta to South Elmwood to South Clinton, the same route as last year. See attached map. Construction is expected to continue through the Summer of 2013.
Services Offered – Medical Services
- Primary Care Services for Veterans in the Rochester area.
- Behavioral Health Practice: Offers individual and group counseling to veterans, as well as wellness workshops on a variety of topics including stress management, sleep hygiene.
- Home Based Primary Care: Certain patients with relatively short-term problems. These patients need healthcare services, home training, and home adaptation. Services are provided until the patient can be properly cared for in an outpatient clinic.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing and analysis services available.
- Prescriptions: As prescribed by VA providers, routine prescriptions processed through the mail. Emergency medicines provided.
- Radiology: Chest, abdominal, and extremity x-rays available on premises.
- Parking: Free parking on premises.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- To provide easier access for Veterans being treated at the Rochester VA Outpatient Clinic some specialty care services are available at Clinton Crossings Medical Complex – Building B at 919 Westfall Road Rochester, NY 14618.
(Please see Driving Directions for Clinton Crossings and Mt. Hope Ave Facilities)
- Cardiology (Clinton Crossings Facility)
- Chiropractic (Clinton Crossings Facility)
- Dermatology (Clinton Crossings Facility)
- Eye Clinic (Clinton Crossings Facility)
- Home Based Primary Care
- Internal Medicine
- Neurology (Clinton Crossings Facility)
- Physical Rehab Medicine
- Podiatry (Clinton Crossings Facility)
- Primary Care
- Prosthetics & Sensory Aids
- Respiratory Therapy
- Social Work
- Women's Wellness
Geriatrics and Extended Care Services
- Group & Individual Psychotherapy
- Substance Abuse Treatment
- Day Treatment Center (Mt. Hope Ave.)
- Partners Support Group
- Skills Training (i.e. Relaxation Techniques)
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PSTD) Counseling
- Sexual Trauma Counseling
|* Link will take you outside of the Department of Veterans Affairs Web site. VA does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of the linked web sites. The link will open in a new window.