Rochester Community Based Outpatient Clinic
Hours of Operation
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday:
8:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Monday through Thursday
7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Before a holiday and Fridays hours
7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Extended hours Tuesday evenings until 7:30 p.m. for Mental Health & Substance Abuse patients.
Patients can enter the clinic through the main entrance on building’s north side, or through the entrance on the building’s east side.
Behavioral Health Clinic is open Monday–Thursday from 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Fridays: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Primary Care Services for Veterans in the Rochester area.
- Behavioral Health Practice: Offers individual and group counseling to veterans, as well as wellness workshops on a variety of topics including stress management, sleep hygiene.
- Home Based Primary Care: Certain patients with relatively short-term problems. These patients need healthcare services, home training, and home adaptation. Services are provided until the patient can be properly cared for in an outpatient clinic.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing and analysis services available.
- Prescriptions: As prescribed by VA providers, routine prescriptions processed through the mail. Emergency medicines provided.
- Radiology: Chest, abdominal, and extremity x-rays available on premises.
- Parking: Free parking on premises.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- To provide easier access for Veterans being treated at the Rochester VA Outpatient Clinic some specialty care services are available at Clinton Crossings Medical Complex – Building B at 919 Westfall Road Rochester, NY 14618.
Services Offered – Medical Services
(Please see Driving Directions for Clinton Crossings and Mt. Hope Ave Facilities)
- Cardiology (Clinton Crossings Facility)
- Chiropractic (Clinton Crossings Facility)
- Dermatology (Clinton Crossings Facility)
- Eye Clinic (Clinton Crossings Facility)
- Home Based Primary Care
- Internal Medicine
- Neurology (Clinton Crossings Facility)
- Physical Rehab Medicine
- Podiatry (Clinton Crossings Facility)
- Primary Care
- Prosthetics & Sensory Aids
- Respiratory Therapy
- Social Work
- Women's Wellness
- Group & Individual Psychotherapy
- Substance Abuse Treatment
- Day Treatment Center (Mt. Hope Ave.)
- Partners Support Group
- Skills Training (i.e. Relaxation Techniques)
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PSTD) Counseling
- Sexual Trauma Counseling
- Geriatrics and Extended Care Services
- Home Based Primary Care
Monroe County Department of Human Services / Office for the Aging *